Thursday, July 3, 2014

While I was waiting to hear about the publication of A Likely Story, I edited an anthology of poems inspired by public media--The Liberal Media Made Me Do It!, published by Ninetoes Press, a division of Lummox Press, and published in April 2014.
                                          To read more about this book, go to Lummox Press.

I learned a lot in the process of editing this book about the business of putting books together and working closely with other writers and publishers too.
I was privileged to publish the work of many fine writers who had written poems about public radio and television, as I had.
In such an isolated business as writing, it is a pleasure to feel oneself part of a community, and to work together towards a common goal.
Visit the book's Facebook page, which is periodically updated: The Liberal Media Made Me Do It!
Particularly check out the interviews of contributors I do on a weekly basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment